The LEAF Education Center, completed in 2012, is a great place for the community to gather and for students young and young-at-heart to learn about science, nature and the environment. It houses a multi-purpose classroom, rest rooms, and the LEAF office. The patio to the west offers a quiet, comfortable space to read or contemplate the view with furniture donated by Richard and Janine Dreyfus in memory of her parents who were holocaust survivors. Information about LEAF educational opportunities for you and your family may be found under Programs.
If you are looking for a fun and unique venue for your birthday party, shower or family gathering, look no further! The LEAF Education Center is available for rent and offers plenty of space, great lighting and atmosphere, and a sweeping panoramic view of the arboretum at an affordable rate. Contact LEAF today if you are interested in learning more about the facility and to book your next event. Open dates are filling up fast!
- Board Retreats
- Special Events
The center offers the following features:
- 2,000 square feet of multi-purpose, environmentally friendly space
- A capacity for 80 people with 10 tables and 80 chairs that you can arranged to suit your needs
- Colorful walls, natural lighting, and large windows with a gorgeous and inspiring view overlooking the arboretum
- A large sink and extended countertop perfect for food and/or presentation materials
- Two mounted white boards ready for brainstorming and sharing information
- An oversized mounted bulletin board perfect for pinning up a special message or display
- Power outlets, pull down shades and projector screens suitable for presentations or display materials. A projector is also available for rent for an additional fee
- An outdoor patio with a park view perfect for taking pictures, storing event items, or hosting a picnic
- An entry area that leads straight to the park’s multiuse pathways
- Clean restrooms and trashcans are available for use
- Ample parking space in front of the center for guest convenience
Click here for more information on LEAF’s rental fees and procedures. Contact LEAF at (814) 453-5323 or email@example.com for more information and to reserve the center for your next event.